if i read or see one more political thread...

does your cursor automatically scan tribalwar.com/forums for political threads and click on them and pull you by your scalp to read the fucking threads?

if not SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER.

Limbo said:
does your cursor automatically scan tribalwar.com/forums for political threads and click on them and pull you by your scalp to read the fucking threads?

if not SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER.

yeah i really have to scan pretty hard to find EVERY FUCKING OTHER THREAD IS A POLITICAL THREAD WHINING ABOUT BUSH!

you should die now. thanks

Atrocious said:
im going to bitch slap every one of yall. fucking pussies, get over it.

shut the fuck up you fucker. This is an election year and the US is divided between republicans and democrats. There will be a shit load of threads for another month about this and anytime Bush fucks up. So deal with it or dont read the damn threads you cry baby.

most of the threads on TW blow so much ass that these political threads arent that bad at all. stop jumping on the "political thread hating" bandwagon, faggots

wtf did i say aobut bush? stop putting words in my mouth

i shit on YOU (this last sentence doesnt work in english and i cant think of the right way to say it in german, so oh well.)

IzoD said:
wtf did i say aobut bush? stop putting words in my mouth

i shit on YOU (this last sentence doesnt work in english and i cant think of the right way to say it in german, so oh well.)

well you didnt have to say anything about bush you just had to start bitching like the other liberal faggots

Back