If Fox News was credible this would bother me.

SockPuppet

HomeLan
Veteran X
So the CEO of Fox news makes a joke obviously designed to piss the Democrats off. So they get snubbed and they respond by saying the Democratic party is owned by a web site with an on line petition? Way to throw a school yard tantrum you transparent fucks.

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) -- A Nevada Democratic presidential debate that was to have been co-hosted by Fox News Network was canceled by organizers, in part because of a joke by Fox Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes about presidential contender Sen. Barack Obama.

Democrats canceled the debate Friday. They said a comment by Ailes during a Thursday night speech to a group of radio and television news directors indicated the network was biased against their party.

"It's true that Barack Obama is on the move," Ailes said, deliberately confusing the Illinois senator's name with that of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden. "I don't know if it's true President Bush called [Pakistan President Pervez] Musharraf and said, 'Why can't we catch this guy?' "

Even before Ailes' remarks, there was intense pressure from the liberal group MoveOn.org to cancel the August event as part of its boycott of Fox.

Ailes has served as a campaign adviser to Republican candidates, including former Presidents Reagan and Bush.

Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards dropped out of the debate Thursday, citing, in part, Fox's participation.

Fox News Vice President David Rhodes responded to the debate cancellation with a written statement saying MoveOn.org owns the Democratic Party.
Cliffs:

• During speech, Roger Ailes deliberately confuses Obama, bin Laden
• Democrats say network is biased against them
• Debate was to have been held in August in Nevada
• Fox News vice president says MoveOn.org owns Democratic Party

So wait... this is different from how CNN is blatantly biased towards the democrats how?

Stop trying to deflect the issue.

This has nothing to do with CNN or their political bias. In fact I said nothing about the Republican party, just about the school yard tactics and the credibility of the Fox News Agency.

The fact exists the CEO of Fox made the joke. Then they got snubbed. Then they responded in WRITING that moveon.org owned the Democratic party. It seems pretty cut and dried with verifiable facts. There is no he said,she said reporting there.

1. I think the joke was funny. Makes fun of bush as much as obama.
2. Edwards is a faggot and was just looking for an excuse to drop out.
3. Moveon.org does not own the democratic party, but just as the repulican party has been highjacked by the religious right, the dems have been highjacked by moveon.org. Let's face it. The screaming liberal faggots are now the voice of the democratic party.

I know it doesn't have a big animated flag in the background, and it's pretty dry material, but if you really want it explained here you go: A Question of Character: How the media have handled the issue and how the public has reacted | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)

Cliffs:
-The non-partisan Pew Research center looked at 5 months of stories during the 2000 election cycle.
-Bush got more positive coverage
-Gore got more negative coverage
-This notion of the press having an overt liberal bias is a myth

This indignation from the generation that considers the daily show hard hitting journalism?

Back