Ice or No Ice?

ice

premier8_small.JPG

who likes warm drinks?

ice here. most places are happy to refil it for you if you drink the whole thing.

Bad_CRC said:
who likes warm drinks?

ice here. most places are happy to refil it for you if you drink the whole thing.

when it comes out of the machiene it is cold. Ice serves no purpose save getting in the way of drinking and making your drink too cold so it hurts your teefs.

it's not ice cold when it comes out of the machine unless it's been sitting in there a while, but if you go somewhere busy at lunch or supper time, it's barely cool.

ice rocks.

Bad_CRC said:
it's not ice cold when it comes out of the machine unless it's been sitting in there a while, but if you go somewhere busy at lunch or supper time, it's barely cool.

ice rocks.

well with ice you can only fit less of your beverage in the cup.

RiSe226 said:
well with ice you can only fit less of your beverage in the cup.

most restarants, they come refill it for you before you finish, so that doesn't really matter.

It is usually cold out of the machine. If I go to the movies or restaurants notorious for filling the cup to the brim with ice, I ask for no ice. If I am putting ice in myself, I put a few cubes in just for prolonged refreshingly cold beverage consumption.

Back