I won't be going to uva this year...

subvert

Veteran X
*edit* actually italy fell through, i'm fucking gonna be there bitches!!!!

and it makes me cry....

gonna be in Italy, tickets bought and everything, thought uva was gonna be later in the summer like usual...:mecry:

Last edited:
I'm sure being in Italy surrounded by hot Italian wimmins and hot tourist bitches is going to be completely miserable compared to ArmourLan 7.

oh no, i'm sure i'll have a blast, but its uva....you can't dupicate thos experiences, its tooo fucking fun

I don't see what the problem is here. I'd think that traveling to a foreign country (with good food) would be a little more fufilling than going to a NERD PARTY.

Kurayami said:
I don't see what the problem is here. I'd think that traveling to a foreign country (with good food) would be a little more fufilling than going to a NERD PARTY.
some of italy sucks, but yes should be good. uva is fun nonetheless (without the nerds gone wild stuff)

Edofnor said:
I'm sure being in Italy surrounded by hot Italian wimmins and hot tourist bitches is going to be completely miserable compared to ArmourLan 7.
well, when all you have is an 'internet' personality, you find truth in his post.

Kurayami said:

yeah

Skibbi9 said:
some of italy sucks, but yes should be good. uva is fun nonetheless (without the nerds gone wild stuff)
I would go to Italy to see the colosseum and get some good pasta. Hell, maybe I'd eat pasta and pizza in the colosseum.

Then I'd go home.

Kurayami said:
I would go to Italy to see the colosseum and get some good pasta. Hell, maybe I'd eat pasta and pizza in the colosseum.

Then I'd go home.
'italian pizza' and warm wine. yum!

seafood and pasta or some veal dishes.

Edofnor said:

I was not aware that hot Italian women existed.

Back