I will never forgive my father -- or -- life lessons from ME to YOU

LostDuck said:
I disagree.

We had Duran Duran for all the girls to get wet over. At least I could listen to them and like em (but pretend I didn't cuz all the girls liked em).

You guys had NSYNC / Back Street Boys...girls got wet over them the same way...but can you say you honestly liked them? :p
i hated the boy bands but there is one guy you are overlooking.

Zack Morris

my step mom found notes reffering to sexuall act between me and my way to hot for me asian gf when i was a sophmore. Lets just say it wasnt kosher around the house and i eventually ran away t o live with the wolves

LostDuck said:
I disagree.

We had Duran Duran for all the girls to get wet over. At least I could listen to them and like em (but pretend I didn't cuz all the girls liked em).

You guys had NSYNC / Back Street Boys...girls got wet over them the same way...but can you say you honestly liked them? :p
not to mention everyone who was a teenager in the (late) 90s was an idiot
early too.. actually.. my sis aint so bright

Pirate Steve said:
i hated the boy bands but there is one guy you are overlooking.

Zack Morris

:lol: I had to google.

I can honestly say I have never watched Saved by the Bell. :eek:

I was in my 20's in the 90's...Isn't saved by the bell a kids show that was shown in the afternoon when elementary school kids got home from school? (I honestly don't remember) :shrug:

LostDuck said:
I was in my 20's in the 90's...Isn't saved by the bell a kids show that was shown in the afternoon when elementary school kids got home from school? (I honestly don't remember) :shrug:

if you were 20 then you probably didn't fit into the age group, i didn't realize the greatness of the show until after it was over.

Pirate Steve said:
if you were 20 then you probably didn't fit into the age group, i didn't realize the greatness of the show until after it was over.

Yeah In 1990 I was 20. Hey...I'd like to be younger! :p

Back