I went to school today and felt nothing but pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minstrel said:
Man, you guys are some sick individuals. Apparently this kid is way more mature than alot of you. WHy are you flaming him, he is trying to do an honorable thing by warning you all of the dangers of drinking. You all need to grow up and show some compassion. He witnessed death for what I am sure is the first time. He is dealing with it the best way he knows how. By talking about it. SO STFU!

Obviously, the kid didn't go to the cops, he didn't tell the parents, and instead posted on Tribal War fishing for sympathy. He didn't have the guts or sense to do the right thing.

That deserves flaming in my book.

Normally I'm all jokes, but right now I'm dead serious. Bosh, wtf are you thinking?

YES I CHANGED THE STORY thats what really happend
I cant lie to you people..
I told one false accusation but everything is true

More idiots talking without a clue.

If you haven't had a friend die, and you haven't seen someone die of alcohol poisoning, then stfd and stfu.

I had a chick almost die at one of our parties in college from that. You don't know anything is going on, because when they are drinking, it doesn't take effect, it just looks like they are as drunk as everyone else till it kicks in later as they get worse and worse after they stop drinking. She stopped breathing, she had a completely weak pulse. Just about dead. Did we call an ambulance? no. Why? because we were drunk and stupid and scared like most people probably are in that situation. She could very easily have gone the other way. If you've never been in that situation, then shut up cause you don't know what it's about.

One of my best friends in high school was killed when a semi ran a red light and flattened his car as he drove to school. Where do you turn? It's very emotional, but you can't show emotion like that in high school, and probably most of your friends aren't friends with the same people so they don't care. I had good friends talk about whether they should try to get the rims off his car and make jokes and shit about it right in front of me. It was pretty rough.

You don't know what the fuck this guy is going through, stop and think for just a second what you are doing, if your tiny brain can even comprehend anything that complex.

You can't lie to a bunch of people on the internet that you never met, but you can lie to your friend's parents and the police... Those are some great morals.

I have heard this happen many times. Some girl died in the back of a pickup truck, similar circumstances, they thought she was sleeping till they woke up the next day and found out otherwise.. Enough of the smart remarks already. Is it doing any good to repeatedly be a tard when the guy is obviously still trying to deal with it all... Have you ever seen a dead person? I dont mean one in a funeral either. My husband and a friend were out hunting and came acrossed a guy that had flipped his jeep and was lying half out of it and had been dead awhile.. it isnt something you will ever forget unfortunately...

Bosh: If you can't lie to us, then please don't lie to the police. I do not fault you if you panicked when you found out that your friend was dead, but please don't keep others who cared about your friend in the dark any longer.

Bosh is completely full of shit.

1.) When you're dead, your face doesn't turn blue unless you drown. It turns gray. I know this because I work in an emergency room and see people die on a fairly regular basis.

2.) Go back and re-read the supposed new article. That's the most hackneyed attempt at faking a news article that I've ever seen. We're supposed to believe that a journalist wrote that, and that his editor let it pass to publication? Give me a break.

3.) The story seems to have changed a couple of times. Bosh, if you're gonna lie, at least stick to the same story.

V-Pad Sniper: You are seriously cracking my ass up. I needed a good laugh today. I say you email the cops and see how fast they humiliate this twat.

Last edited:
Bosh, if I were you I would delete this thread. You are inviting yourself to be flamed by a bunch of immature assholes, who know nothing of compassion.

Yes I have had a friend die. Yes I've had a friend almost die of alcohol poisoning. Yes I have found a random person dead. (He was lying in a dried up streambed face down in the middle of August. It's not something you expect to see hiking with your grandfather when you're 13.)

Guess what? I managed to tell the police the truth each time. I even managed to get my comatose friend to an ambulance (we had been out in the woods), rode with him to the hospital, and called his parents from the ambulance.

I'm not special, I expect everyone to do the same. If you can't do the right thing because you're afraid of your own personal consequences, then you're certainly not a friend, you're a coward.

f117.gif

f1171.jpg

^^^^^MINE^^^^^

maybe you idiots shouldn't drink so much and actually learn something in school. Spelling, basic CPR, and not going out of your way to get yourselves killed are 3 things that jump to mind..

Bosh Orator said:
7. Im not going to tell the police what really happend cause then they will try to convict me .. of something..

Am I the only one that read this? Am I the only person here who believes that's more than just a little fucked up? Your "friend" just died, his parents are grieving, everyone is trying to figure out what happened, and you know but won't tell them because you're afraid of the consequences? wtf?

TwisTEd_ELF said:
maybe you idiots shouldn't drink so much and actually learn something in school. Spelling, basic CPR, and not going out of your way to get yourselves killed are 3 things that jump to mind..

go play cs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back