I see forced resignation in future for Gonzales

did bush pick ANYONE that isnt a complete moron? hell his first pick before gonzales was some bitch that had like no law experience, and only picked her cuz she sucked his cock when he was governor.

did bush pick ANYONE that isnt a complete moron? hell his first pick before gonzales was some bitch that had like no law experience, and only picked her cuz she sucked his cock when he was governor.

Well people tend to pick people that they feel are the same as themselves. Its just human nature.

This position was a reward for interpreting things just the way the administration wanted, there-by "legalizing" their tactics.

You know, I wonder sometimes though...

As much as I despise the Bush regime for being the manipulative, power hungry/money hungry corrupt liars they are... sometimes I do wonder if their actions abroad will in fact help this country in the long run.

Removing all the lesser details of lies/WMD's/war profiteering/phony war on terror, etc etc etc... the base issue of what this country (and this regime) is doing revolves around the world economy, and putting the U.S. into the position of controlling the planet's most valuable resource - oil.

It's hard to argue that putting the U.S. into a greater economic position is a bad thing for us, the American public.

actually i take that back with colin powell. however his relationship with bush was shifty from the start due to his sole moderate stance in the administration. in other words, he was too sane for the insane.

actually i take that back with colin powell. however his relationship with bush was shifty from the start due to his sole moderate stance in the administration. in other words, he was too sane for the insane.

I really, really wish Colon Powell would run for president. There's never been a time we could use him more than we could right now.

You know, I wonder sometimes though...

As much as I despise the Bush regime for being the manipulative, power hungry/money hungry corrupt liars they are... sometimes I do wonder if their actions abroad will in fact help this country in the long run.

Removing all the lesser details of lies/WMD's/war profiteering/phony war on terror, etc etc etc... the base issue of what this country (and this regime) is doing revolves around the world economy, and putting the U.S. into the position of controlling the planet's most valuable resource - oil.

It's hard to argue that putting the U.S. into a greater economic position is a bad thing for us, the American public.

what oil have we gained control of recently?

I really, really wish Colon Powell would run for president. There's never been a time we could use him more than we could right now.

ya, the idea was floating around in his mind until his wife knocked it out of him :( dam womenz!

what oil have we gained control of recently?

Im pretty sure that the most oil gained by america while Bush was in office was in.....

wait for it....

THE GULF OF MEXICO!

gulf-golfo-mexico.jpg

Back