I saw two fat bitches in a car full of candy

Sitting behind a shitty old SUV at a stop light today and saw two fucking fat cunts in the driver's seat and passenger seat, respectively. The back of the car was full of big-ass bags of candy.

I wanted to take them home and have a threesome on a bed littered with that candy, but I'm afraid I might get Nerds® in my ass crack and that would be as gay as eight guys blowing nine guys.

maybe they were giving to the local orphanage

or maybe they weren't. yeah thats probably it

uicon9.gif
:warp:
uicon9.gif

Ronnie Dobbs said:
was one of them christie alley?
No, man. She's hot compared to these ogres. I rolled up next to them at the light and was all like, hey you fat shits, let's throw than candy on a bed and get it on! And they were all like, Ewwww... No. We're going to eat this candy.

So I flipped them the bird and cut them off in traffic.

They'll never know what they're missing.

^Tyro said:
maybe they were giving to the local orphanage
Probably so they could eat the orphans afterwards. I mean, the candy is in the orphans' stomachs so it's not like they're losing anything.

Rapscallion Jones said:
No, man. She's hot compared to these ogres. I rolled up next to them at the light and was all like, hey you fat shits, let's throw than candy on a bed and get it on! And they were all like, Ewwww... No. We're going to eat this candy.

So I flipped them the bird and cut them off in traffic.

They'll never know what they're missing.
you should have known better than to threaten their candy stash. you ain't gonna get any fatty lovin like that my friend.

Rapscallion Jones said:
Sitting behind a shitty old SUV at a stop light today and saw two fucking fat cunts in the driver's seat and passenger seat, respectively. The back of the car was full of big-ass bags of candy.

I wanted to take them home and have a threesome on a bed littered with that candy, but I'm afraid I might get Nerds® in my ass crack and that would be as gay as eight guys blowing nine guys.
Sooooo... how much did you smoke, exactly? :huh:

Back