I saved the world tonight.

Ixiterra

Veteran XV
In addition to voting for Gary Johnson, I also executed the leader of the Centipede Apocalypse, who was using my condo to rally his forces to eat babies worldwide.

Here he was spotted deep in thought across from my TV, learning the weaknesses of the presidential candidates, and pondering how best to use his acid spray to melt my face so that his plans could continue uninterrupted

IMG_0394.jpg

Luckily, my spider sense tingled and I turned around to notice the four-foot-long harbinger of death mere inches behind me before he was able to pounce.

This bein merika, I quickly grabbed my AK47 and riddled him with bullets, stunning him. This was the result (not for the faint of heart):

Spoiler

Rest assured, I have since doused him with 4,000 gallons of gasoline, lit him on fire, then called Barry and had him nuke it from orbit. Just to be sure.

The world is safe once again.

There's one waiting quietly in between your mattresses, it's going to crawl into your ear and turn you into a mindless slave to do the bidding of the centipede zombie army.

north chicago burbs, aka little australia apparently. I've seen a few centipedes before, but they are usually like 1" or less long. this guy was like 2.5" inches :scared:

We get those from time to time at work. The eat spiders generally. Creepy looking motherfuckers to be sure though. I think I still have a live one living in a 2.5 gallon tank somewhere.

:sunny:

only seen those guys in towns/cities.
sometimes at my gf's old apartment during college. that was really it though.

never seen one in a house in the country. we have 'cave crickets' instead. cats usually eat them. all we find are 2 big drumsticks on the floor in the morning.

Back