I miss Tribes :(

JestrzPlague

Veteran XV
I miss playing Tribes comp and the folks I competed with/against. : :cry:

Just thought I'd post that.

Edit: How many of you guys are left? And how are you doing? :)

Message me sometime: XxJestrzPlaguexX (AIM)

Suck. So cheats have become a big part of T:V eh? Guess we don't know if they're going to patch that over too well or not... And the patch is expected next month?

I've never noticed a problem. Its not nearly as big as people make it out to be. The patch will introduce Punk Buster, so that should help reduce the two people the two people that do cheat to none.

Echelon said:
I've never noticed a problem. Its not nearly as big as people make it out to be. The patch will introduce Punk Buster, so that should help reduce the two people the two people that do cheat to none.

This guy isn't talking about T:V you effin retard, he's talking about Tribes competition, which clearly implies T1 or T2, most-likely T1.

JestrzPlague said:
Suck. So cheats have become a big part of T:V eh? Guess we don't know if they're going to patch that over too well or not... And the patch is expected next month?

When you say Tribes competition, you are not talking about T:V.

mc-fine said:
I barely run into any cheats. The only ones who do are newbs and it makes it real easy to spot.

Exactly. Either way less people cheat that naysayers like shiedpacktard say cheat.. or im just a god because its happened maybe 1 time per 10 maps i play that i get killed once by a guy im worried is cheating.

Maybe aimbot is easy to dodge....or I just play on the right servers?

More likely not as many ppl cheat as some ppl who get owned alot think.. its nice to have that blanket excuse when you suck though. :D

I don't think I've ever met a cheater since demo... :shrug:

Anyway, Punkbuster will be included in the patch, so that should cut back on cheats at least a bit (if updated regularly).

holy shazbot you whiny bitches. the only reason tribes was the best game was becasue even with cheats, if you suck, you still suck. stop whining, if people who cheat are killing you, you're playing the game all wrong.

Amadeu5 said:
I don't think I've ever met a cheater since demo... :shrug:

Anyway, Punkbuster will be included in the patch, so that should cut back on cheats at least a bit (if updated regularly).

Porblem is, it most likely won't be updated regularly.

suxors said:
holy shazbot you whiny bitches. the only reason tribes was the best game was becasue even with cheats, if you suck, you still suck. stop whining, if people who cheat are killing you, you're playing the game all wrong.

lol, play me and I'll prove you wrong. oh and demo it for me, i need a good laugh once in awhile.

Back