I launched a web app today

danger

Veteran X
I've been working on a web app called Billshare for quite some time now. It's an app designed for roommates who need to share bills such as internet, power, etc. Basically, it's an easy way to keep track of who owes who how much. It keeps track of receipts, payments, gives detailed stats, and has messaging functionality. I thought some of you guys might find it useful.

Check it out.

Also, if you could give it a digg I'd appreciate it.

Very cool application. When I had room mates that would have been awesome. I know some people in the situation where this would be handy so I'll pass it along.

It doesn't actually ask for any bank info from what I can tell. It's like a social website for roommates.

Someone makes a "receipt" for a pizza says it is 20 bucks and wants the roommates kick in 5

later the roommate checks and notices the pizza and adds five bucks to the check he writes the other.

I think SSL is pointless. Considering all you are giving the website is your name/login and a password/email. Similar to digg.

It doesn't actually ask for any bank info from what I can tell. It's like a social website for roommates.

Someone makes a "receipt" for a pizza says it is 20 bucks and wants the roommates kick in 5

later the roommate checks and notices the pizza and adds five bucks to the check he writes the other.

I think SSL is pointless. Considering all you are giving the website is your name/login and a password/email. Similar to digg.

exactly

I registerd, maybe i'll use it. You seriously need to get on your ISP though. I'm still getting gateway errors every six page calls or so.

I also was getting 500 errors too.

Back