I know you don't care but ..

americanjoe

Veteran X
3 days of Vengeance, and it hasn't broke 1K players on line.

as of right now. 7:30am EST:

Battlefield: 1942
2416 players

Half-Life / and MODs
53323 players

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
641 players

Quake III Arena
2292 players

Tribes Vengeance
311 players

Unreal Tournament 2004
1646 players

Just a heads up, but there better be more players on-line if T:V is going to last. Also, I could care less if the dedicated server stuff is not in place, there should be no excuses when a game launches.

I know you don't care about ME bringing you this info, just thought I'd share ... :)

Maybe you should add that vengeance is released only in USA (& Canada ?) for now... (can we expect half of the player still playing the demo are "rest of the world" player, waiting for TV ? so add them to the stats :)

Nikoui -
Still playing demo as a french -waiting- player

There was like 600 or so players in demo yesterday, so add those in because some of us can't find it at a store or like the guys in Europe . . . can't get it untill later this month. All the games you listed are out to every country, T:V is not. Plus the server thing isn't helping...

Unreal 2k4 only had a 1646? Wow thought it'd be more then that.

i have to go buy 2 more copys for my brothers cause they whipped and there old ladys wont let them buy fun shazbot like this. sad.

Several things: The game has been out for two days, therer are very few if any dedicated servers out there (Thanks Baxter, had fun yesterday on TF for a bit), the game does have a single player component, it's only released in the US.. We could go on and on, but since people have said the same thing I just did on multiple threads, we're just gonna have to be patient.

KI

americantard said:
3 days of Vengeance, and it hasn't broke 1K players on line.

as of right now. 7:30am EST:

Battlefield: 1942
2416 players

Half-Life / and MODs
53323 players

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
641 players

Quake III Arena
2292 players

Tribes Vengeance
311 players

Unreal Tournament 2004
1646 players

Just a heads up, but there better be more players on-line if T:V is going to last. Also, I could care less if the dedicated server stuff is not in place, there should be no excuses when a game launches.

I know you don't care about ME bringing you this info, just thought I'd share ... :)

t:v hasnt even hit europe yet

Back