I know I don't deserve it

WarAngel

Veteran X
but will you guys do me a favor and stop quoting FngrBngr or whatever his name is.

He is a certifiable idiot and just seeing his words makes me a dumber person. To be frank, I can't afford it.

Thanks in advance.

We all deserve to have loggy go back to being a bitter empty shell of a man though

happy 12 year old AOL chat room girl loggy isn't funny, it's just irritating.

ok

FngrBANG said:
For those who don't recognize the name, Asimov was a renowned sci-fi Author and writer in general. He is the guy who devised The Laws of Robotics

I won't argue over the size of Isaac Asimov's intellect, but I can attest to his studious research and meticulous recording of the facts. So, I decided I'd put in a lil' daily installment of some of these facts that Asimov discovered and confirmed. I'll try to stay consistant and provide at least 1 fact per day. Hopefully, folks will find the trivia entertaining. If anyone else wishes to post an interesting fact, do so--just make sure it is confirmed as being fact. As for my posts, they're being taken from, where else, Isaac Asimov's Book of Facts ©1979-97(there are over 3k facts in this thing).

Energy--The Earth recieves only one-half of one-billionth of the sun's radiant energy. But in just a few days it gets as much heat and light as could be produced by burning all the oil, coal, and wood on the planet.

Cold Facts--The temperature can become so cold in eastern Siberia that the moisture in a person's breath can freeze in the air and fall to the earth with soft crackling or whispering sounds.

Numbers and Statistics--If the population of the Earth were to continue to increase at the present rate indefinately, by 3530 A.D., the total mass of human flesh and blood would equal the mass of the Earth. By 6826 A.D., the total mass of human flash and blood would equal the mass of the known universe.

Our Body--If 80% of our liver were to be removed, the remaining part would continue to function, and within a few months the liver would have reconstituted itself to its original size.

LogRoller said:
I promise not to quote him WA!!!! Okay????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hahahaha my mom asked me if I had a date to homecoming and I told her yes! :kiss: I just wonder if they'll let me bring in my laptop and webcam! :sunny: :sunny:

I'll be right back, imma go cut out half my liver and test this theory right away. I'm thinking I could harvest livers for Phat Bank if this works.

FngrBANG said:
Okay, so that was a dirty trick...:banging:I wonder if their department is right next door to the Berkeley SETI@home department...

Finger.jpg

THIS COLORFUL THREAD
IS BEING BROADCAST IN
FNGR-VISION!

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280525

Back