I just went hiking and found a nudist colony.

ODiE

Veteran X
So I went hikin up to this peak where all these people who parasail jump from, it's got an awesome view and sure beats jogging. On my way down the hill I decided to go exploring and found this place that looked like a camp ground or something but with houses. It looked really REALLY out of place so I took a picture of the sign infront of the locked gate that said "Fraternity of Snoqualmie" I thought it would be some hippy commune or something. A quick google search when I get home reveals Fraternity Snoqualmie / Forestia - Official Web Site - Nudist Park

nudists.jpg

So I went hikin up to this peak where all these people who parasail jump from, it's got an awesome view and sure beats jogging. On my way down the hill I decided to go exploring and found this place that looked like a camp ground or something but with houses. It looked really REALLY out of place so I took a picture of the sign infront of the locked gate that said "Fraternity of Snoqualmie" I thought it would be some hippy commune or something. A quick google search when I get home reveals Fraternity Snoqualmie / Forestia - Official Web Site - Nudist Park

nudists.jpg

cool story hansel

Back