I just saved some girls life..

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
So me and my friends were driving around smoking and when we were done we pulled into this rooftop parking garage thing and we heard yelling and looked over and this girl is like running crying from this dude.

They eventually get back up by me and I was like "HEY wtf are you doing asshole?" And he was like "Gtfo of here dude" and then his friend stepped out too and was like "Hey leave him alone" and I was like "Wtf no he was hitting that girl" and then I was like "Gtfo of here motherfucker I got this knife" and pulled out my knife. The two guys then proceeded to get into their ricer and threaten me with a .45 as they drove away haha.

Good night!

THESE ARE THE LIFE AND TIMES OF A WHITE TRASH HUSTLER ADDICTED TO PETTY CRIME
BITCH BACK THE FUCK UP I HAVE A KNIFE IN POCKET AND I AINT AFRAID TO NUT UP

Even though it may have been legal you did escalate the situation.

If you were mstrike you could have shot him!

753_knife-kid-gtfo.gif

She drove off crying in the same direction as the guys so I assume that they are gf and bf and that other douche is a friend and they just beat her or something.

Wait she came to you for protection, and in the end goes after the guys who beat her up? :jawdrop:

and how the fuck did you save her? she kept running and the other guys were in the car with a gun.

and something in your head tells you "YOU SAVED HER!"...

yeah she's dead.

If anything they are going to beat her even harder thinking that she hangs out with you. Either way, good job.

and how the fuck did you save her? she kept running and the other guys were in the car with a gun.

and something in your head tells you "YOU SAVED HER!"...

yeah she's dead.

They didn't actually have a gun, they were just trying to scare me lol

Back