I just did acid.

Have fun. Just go with the flow and it will be amazing.

Oh, and how many tabs did you take?

Just one small blotter but I was told it was really good shit.

I should start tripping any minute now I am already starting to feel giddy and shit off it.

Mr. Hated, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Did you activate your account via the confirmation e-mail that is sent when you register? Check your inbox if you missed the e-mail.
2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You'll post... how it goes... when you start tripping?

no you won't.

I'm starting to feel the effects right now everything is brighter and if I try to look at my keyboard to see what I'm typing and look back it blurs a lot lol.

Will keep updated...

I'm starting to feel the effects right now everything is brighter and if I try to look at my keyboard to see what I'm typing and look back it blurs a lot lol.

Will keep updated...

1 hit shouldnt be that crazy.

edit: youll still might die tho

My first time I just sat on the PC mostly. I hadn't tripped before and it was pretty fun actually. I think I even posted on Tw a couple times.

Right now everything is blurry and vibrant at the same time and I feel really energetic and happy.\

My eyes are also very dilated.

go around the house and stare at various paintings

just zone out and stare at shit.

If you're the philosophical type; contemplate the meaning of life and question everything. Soon you'll find yourself lost in a billion thoughts.

This is cool too. Not scary.

Last edited:
enjoy.

I've had the good fortune of never having a bad trip.

Like others have said, go outside and take a walk. you'll still be tripping when the sun rises, so that will be pretty cool.

Back