I have like 5 chicks fighting over me right now

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
I have like 5 chicks that are all trying to get with me right now including a married woman who is like a perfect 10, a 21 year old with huge tits who gave me her v card, a 19 year old asian girl who wants to give me her v card, my ex gfs best friend wants to suck my dick.

the fifth is just a fatty though so she can't have my dick. fuck that.

also i'm so rich that I stopped working haha faggots

my life is good.

how r u tribalwar? still angry nerdvirgins with neckbeards living at home and arguing over whether 9/11 was an inside job?

The ponies aren't real, Tbob. They only exist on the TV and in your mind.

I have like 5 chicks that are all trying to get with me right now including a married woman who is like a perfect 10, a 21 year old with huge tits who gave me her v card, a 19 year old asian girl who wants to give me her v card, my ex gfs best friend wants to suck my dick.

the fifth is just a fatty though so she can't have my dick. fuck that.

also i'm so rich that I stopped working haha faggots

my life is good.

how r u tribalwar? still angry nerdvirgins with neckbeards living at home and arguing over whether 9/11 was an inside job?

One of the best Obibun impressions I've seen in a while.

Now do NGFM or Flyersfan, your choice.

I am happier than a year ago, so life is good.
glad to hear you're doing fine, although that amount of drama would just stress me out.

i do have a neckbeard atm

and im at my parents right now

and i was just arguing over 9/11 with nash

fuck you

i do have a neckbeard atm

and im at my parents right now

and i was just arguing over 9/11 with nash

fuck you

obv because you're a virgin beta getting sucked in by trolls and too depressed to make your life better so you should hate yourself not me loser.

hey guys, if you believe that first post than i have a bargain for you!

bridge-for-sale.png

call for pricing

I just banged 3 Swedish models while they were out washing my Koenigsegg collection buck naked in the driveway of my Isleworth mansion.

Later I might bang them in one of my helicopters.

Back