I have a problem with women

matko

Veteran X
Hi TW!

I need your help. I want you to teach me how to effectively seduce females.

I’m 18 years old and I’m from Europe. Now I’m not a nerd or a virgin. I’ve had sex with only 1 girl ‘till now. We were together for 8 months and broke up late November. She was more or less the only girlfriend I’ve had my entire life. I mean I’ve been with other girls, but usually that was we both get drunk and hook up. It would last few days sometimes, but it was nothing serious. There were no more then like 10 girls like that.

I’m not shy when I’m around females and I have lots of female friends. I act normally around them, and I feel comfortable. Lot of them told me I was good looking and that I had good sense of humor, so that can’t be a problem.

All the time I seem to fall in to the friend zone. Can you teach me how to avoid that?

This is not a troll.

Thank you TW :sunny:

Last edited:
all the positive things you said in your post are lies or else you wouldn't have this problem

good job being a lonely nerd who can't talk to women

I'm confused. you say you've only had sex with 1 person

then you say you have 'gone at it' with 10 girls

so by 'gone at it' do you mean 'no penetrative sex'??

After you've studied the girl from a distance you need to find out either where she lives or where she's parked. If it's her cars whereabouts you can come up with, go there and just wait until she leaves from wherever she's at. If it's her house, bring a tent and post camp there for the night. When she wakes up to leave for school/work you can surprise her. It's like waiting in line overnight for the next StarWars movie, only in this one you get to fuck Luke Skywalker, instead of just watching him fuck his sister.

Good luck

Guys I really need some advice. All the girls I try to get together with seem to become just really good friends.

Lemonparty them on your phone when you talk to them. If they can't take that, they probably ain't worth the time.

Girls like feeling scared and threatened, and there's nothing that says "I'm a big strong man" better than chasing after them with a blunt object. Maybe you should buy a bat.

Ignore them, and treat them like objects. Their emotional instincts will kick in and tell them they can be the one to change you. Most women don't want a nice guy, they want a bad guy they foolishly think they can change into a nice guy.

Be warned this only works on the 18 - 30ish crowd. Once they get older than that (if they're not married or spawned by then) they are usually wise to that.

Back