I have a job interview tommorrow!

perrinoia

Veteran X
Lets see how much bad interview advice you guys can give me before the interview at 11:00 AM tommorrow!

The job is tech support for a cable company, in case your wondering.

PS: I'm a nervous wreck on the phone... Every other word I utter is "Um". I hate phones. But I really want this job.

be confident - dont say um

if you try to anticipate the questions you are likely to be asked and work out (just roughly) how you would answer them, it will help avoid saying 'um'

have some questions to ask for when they say 'do you have any questions about the job?'

be confident - dont say um

if you try to anticipate the questions you are likely to be asked and work out (just roughly) how you would answer them, it will help avoid saying 'um'

have some questions to ask for when they say 'do you have any questions about the job?'

I asked for bad advice, but thanks for trying.

Also, the company isn't comcast, thank God. I've dealt with them long enough at my parents house in NH... So glad to be away from there.

have you considered you're a pretentious little prick that can't talk on the phone without having an anxiety attack, asks for advice, then berates the people that give it?

Lose 100 pounds by tomorrow. That should put you at, what, 255? Maybe snag some of sissy's makeup to cover up your pimple covered fat ass. Oh, and maybe you could use one of her sports bras to conceal your fat, inverted nippled titties.

Lets see how much bad interview advice you guys can give me before the interview at 11:00 AM tommorrow!

The job is tech support for a cable company, in case your wondering.

PS: I'm a nervous wreck on the phone... Every other word I utter is "Um". I hate phones. But I really want this job.

Don't throw feces at the interviewer. Avoid doing that, and you should get the job.

Back