I hate political science courses

new_skul

Human Chia Pet++
Veteran XX
Why is it that there's always one idiot who sits in the front and asks questions that he already knows the answers to just so that everyone knows he's a pretentious little bitch?

that's not just political science man, I had a kid like that in my calculus II class. ALWAYS sat in the front and correct the professor the SECOND that he made like a minor arith. error. Also played WoW in the front of the class on his oversized laptop.

Most pretentious attitudes I ever saw were in philosophy and film. Film was probably more obnoxious because you're like "dude they're only movies."

I had those types of kids in all my humanities classes. That's why I majored in business, way less hippy douche bags.

Last edited:
Most pretentious attitudes I ever saw were in philosophy and film. Film was probably more obnoxious because you're like "dude they're only movies."

I had to take a philosophy class as part of general requirements. That class was the biggest amount of bullshit ever. The prof would come in one day and say that he was talking with a student/person the day before who changed his whole view on what he was talking about during the last class, and that now we should forget everything he said and rethink it.

i enrolled in a philosophy class just for kicks and dropped it on the first day
the number of liberal hippie douchebags blew my mind

I got a C on a philo paper once because when asked what such-and-such meant to me, my interpretation was wrong.

psych courses are the best. all the sorority girls take them and they're all too stupid to ask pretentious questions.

Back