I GOTS THAT NEW FIRE 아몰레드 + DBSK (no homo)

it's k-pop (korean), edofnor

and all my students fucking go INSANE whenever something even remotely close is mentioned about it during class, no matter how tangentially

so basically all the music so far has been american/european club music with jap/korean/whatever lyrics

:lol:

eat shit antilyfe

so basically all the music so far has been american/european club music with jap/korean/whatever lyrics

:lol:

eat shit antilyfe

lol @ american and euro club music
in terms of r&b only thing thats close is Justin Timberlake or a Ne-Yo/Stargate collab
euro hip hop and their music overall and is laughable
obv can't fuck with Jay Z and the originators but asian hip hop is its own genre

Bodom, get your head out of your ass..u must think Taylor Swift is some "talent" huh haha

Last edited:
no im not. we've got our own techno here with the bonus bein the few times that you can actually hear the oversythesized voice over the really shitty electronic music, you dont have to decipher a shitty accent to understand what is being 'sung'

spicy, you teach english there? how's your korean and hangul?

yeah, in 2 days i'll have been here for 4mo. when i got off the plane, i knew no korean/hangul.

now i can get around a bit (getting to/from places, asking basic questions, order at restaurants, etc -- all the basic stuff you pick up sort of quickly), read pretty well (not so much understanding but i can read), and swear well enough that i can piss off people on the street, lol.

lol @ american and euro club music
in terms of r&b only thing thats close is Justin Timberlake or a Ne-Yo/Stargate collab
euro hip hop and their music overall and is laughable
obv can't fuck with Jay Z and the originators but asian hip hop is its own genre

whoa great point. comparing the clap to herpes still makes them both suck.

Back