I got the ronus =//

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
like 5 days ago starting hvaing symptoms and right now my head feels like a dried out goats asshole flapping in the wind :(

I suggest you walk to the corner pharmacy and ask for some hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and antibiotics...oh wait, you're in the supposed land of the free home of the brave,,,
nm

Need a ventilator, stat!

funny+pics+fighting+cats+(85).jpg

I just got out of the Hospital :/ They ran 5 days of Remdesivir, 5 days of Dexamethasone by IV. My Blood Oxygen levels are like 89-90 sitting normal and they are having me use Oxygen under stress.

I have a weening of the Dexa steroid and hopefully should be back to normal lung capacity in a week.

This has not been a fun week, but at least I have immunity from this strain for a few years.

I suggest you walk to the corner pharmacy and ask for some hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and antibiotics...oh wait, you're in the supposed land of the free home of the brave,,,
nm
Also you're like three posts away from being ngfm 2.0

Trust the plan you are on the right path.

I just got out of the Hospital :/ They ran 5 days of Remdesivir, 5 days of Dexamethasone by IV. My Blood Oxygen levels are like 89-90 sitting normal and they are having me use Oxygen under stress.

I have a weening of the Dexa steroid and hopefully should be back to normal lung capacity in a week.

This has not been a fun week, but at least I have immunity from this strain for a few years.

Damn dude that sucks ass.
When people quote the "but the survival rate!" shit endlessly your situation reminds me that there's more to this then dying.

Back