I do not condone violence against children.

amram u just tell the kid it's coming out of his allowance/birthday budget + santa saw it AND jesus saw it so there will b no christmas this year

just checking in to see if the kids are still alive..
remember, this thread exonerates you because ..
you care about kids
and would never
ever
hurt them

tbh i'm keeping it real, we got a racial holy war going on worldwide for like 20,000 years running now so i'm down w/ hurting kids who aren't from my village

i mean i won't do it myself but i will root 4 other doods 2 do it when meting out vengeance 4 foreign transgressions and trespasses

Spanking is preverbal reasoning ~ 4
After that it's loud voice and corner
then the shaming happens

i mean u never kno anyway 1 of those kids might have grown up 2 totally cut u in line and shred a port-o-let @ a music festival rite b4 u go in 2 piss

tbh i'm keeping it real, we got a racial holy war going on worldwide for like 20,000 years running now so i'm down w/ hurting kids who aren't from my village
am I quoting Hillary & Bill right?
It Takes a Village to Raise a Child
for the body parts and young blood

and wat if 1 of them grows up 2 grab the last loaf of cheapo bread rite in front of u @ the bodega? u will wish that little motherfucker had been napalmed in2 bolivia let me tell u wat.

I used to pull all kinds of crap out of our VCR’s. Cheezits, legos etc.

Didn’t bother me, I was always up for a good challenge.

there are ways of effectively and responsibly educating in such manners that incorporate the dynamics of pain in reference to the natural world. think of it this way, the educational aspects of pain come across in this life in one way or another. wouldnt you prefer to be able to associate love and compassion alongside the inevitable irreversible course of pain and suffering to a small degree? to negate the entire responsibility of being associated with any physical or even emotion discomfort is in a way neglecting the very "raising" or educating of a child in preparation to the eventually adaptations necessary in this very life. physical discipline upon reflection in my life seems like it was a very appropriate and very effective in which communicated some fundamental lessons pertaining to the power dynamics that are intertwined in this whole act of "living." playing sports and the physical aspects of sports was also very essential and seemed to relate to many physical power ordinances in this life it seemed like to me.

Back