I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

Breyer said:
To everyone who thinks sucking your own dick would be "omgawesome":

Take your pinky finger and stick it in your ear and wiggle it around... what do you feel more, your finger or your ear? Your ear, of course. In fact, the sensation in your pinky isn't very noticable because of what's going on with your ear at the same time.

Your mouth has more nerve endings than your penis does, so given our previous experiment, what exactly do you think the predominant sensation of sucking your own dick is gonna be?

The lesson learned here is: In order to get off on sucking your own dick alone you have to be able to get off on sucking dick, period. Unless you enjoy sucking dick or have plenty of novacaine and a syringe handy, it's a pointless endeavor. Don't break your neck trying to do it.

Oh my GOD! My right hand is gay!

I just want to say this:
I dont believe any of this story, except for the first part
only because if I had a girlfriend and knew where she hid her key and vibrator, thats what i would do.

btw seth was THE GREATEST tribes player ever.

Breyer said:
To everyone who thinks sucking your own dick would be "omgawesome":

Take your pinky finger and stick it in your ear and wiggle it around... what do you feel more, your finger or your ear? Your ear, of course. In fact, the sensation in your pinky isn't very noticable because of what's going on with your ear at the same time.

Your mouth has more nerve endings than your penis does, so given our previous experiment, what exactly do you think the predominant sensation of sucking your own dick is gonna be?

The lesson learned here is: In order to get off on sucking your own dick alone you have to be able to get off on sucking dick, period. Unless you enjoy sucking dick or have plenty of novacaine and a syringe handy, it's a pointless endeavor. Don't break your neck trying to do it.

that is pretty stupid

I am now part of this epic!!!

Tell Seth about TW and that we want o hear his story...

then send him link to this thread, to complete this epic!!!

SUPER MEGA UPDATE

Megan talks to Seth! Seth freaks out! Pahuyuth in danger! Cops! Photos!

I had a nice chat with Megan this evening. Before I get into the nitty gritty details of what is going on with Seth, I'd like to pass along something Megan said that had me dying:

"It's no wonder he has to suck his own cock- he's upset I never blew him. Have you SEEN it? It looks like a cuttlefish or something."

After laughing for a couple of minutes I said that yes, I had in fact SEEN it, but I didn't really take note of what it looked like. I'm desperately trying to get the whole image out of my head.

Megan talked to him again today and mentioned the damage to my car and that I was going to report it to the police (which in fact I have already done... more on this later). Apparently Seth flipped out and started yelling at her for believing me (she still hasn't let him off the hook) about the damage he did to my ride. She played it cool and calmed him down a bit, but he still made threats against me. The threats were pretty non-specific; "I'm gonna get him", "I'm gonna kick his ass" etc etc. She begged him to stop and let it go, but he is the type that has to play the tough guy and is bent on proving his manhood to her by confronting me. This guy is really starting to go off his rocker. It's all good though... I've been threatened by people far more intimidating and insane than Seth and nothing ever happened.

Megan is due back in town late Saturday night and we are getting together for a drink to talk about all this in person. She's pretty much convinced now that I'm not the freak here. She's talked to her friends and they basically affirmed that yes, Seth is complete tool and it is highly unlikely that I've fabricated all this. They are (rightfully) skeptical about the whole self-sucking deal, but they are willing to believe that before they'll believe anything crazy about me. First thing Saturday morning we are going to change the locks on Megan's house to make sure he can't get in. She called her Mom and asked her to keep Julie from going over until she gets back.

I called the police and an officer came out to talk to me. I showed her the damage to the car and the notes that were left. She asked: "Do you know anyone that might want to harrass you or harm you?"
Me <chuckling>: "Oh yeah. Most definitely."
Cop: "What's the situation?"
Me: "I caught my ex-girlfriend's new guy over at her place... she was out of town... and told her about it. He is upset and I'm pretty sure he did this."
Cop: "What were you doing over there if she is your ex?"
Me: "I had her permission to get some DVDs I left at her place. We're still good friends."
Cop: "So you had a confrontation with him while you were there?"
Me: "Yep, you could say that."
Cop: "What happened?"
Me <trying desperately to keep a straight face>: "I caught him in her bedroom...um... pleasuring himself."
Cop <looking puzzled>: "Pleasuring himself?"
Me: "Specifically, he was sucking his own penis."
Cop <mouth drops open>: "You are kidding me."
Me: "Nope. I shit you not."
Cop: "Come on. You're kidding."
Me: "No ma'am, I'm not."
<Cop started laughing>
Cop: "Holeeee shit!"
Me: "I chased him off and we exchanged words."

*I didn't say anything about the machete or brick.*

Cop: "Did you tell your ex about this?"
Me: "Yes, and that is when all the trouble began."
Cop: "Where was she when all of this was going on?"
Me: "She's out of town until this weekend."
Cop: "Is there any physical evidence that he was inside?"
Me: "Well, sort of. I'll let her handle that part though. I don't have any authority when it comes to her property. I'm sure she'll be contacting you guys when she gets back."
Cop: "So what else can you tell me about this guy?"

I gave the cop his name and a description. She asked if I still had the notes that were left on my car, so I gave them to her. She took my name, phone number, address etc and said I could get a copy of the report in a day or two.

Now for some pictures. I borrowed my mom's laptop and hooked my webcam up to it so I could take it outside. I tried to get good pics of the damage to my car, but my webcam won't cut it. They are too pixellated to see much and the color quality sucks. I'm going to try again when I have better light to work with, too. I'll post them when I get a good quality shot.

In the meantime, here are couple pics of my machetes and me! And no, I'm NEVER going to post a picture of Megan so don't ask. I don't have any pictures of Seth laying around either (why would I). However, if I do manage to get one somehow, I will most certainly share it with you.

http://www.isaboo.net/machetes.jpg

Edit: The thing on the right in the above pic is an ASP (telescoping baton).

http://www.isaboo.net/me.jpg

Last edited:
Back