I bet it sucks to lose a limb.

Searagemor

Veteran XV
Like a hand, a foot, or arm. You'd walk around, and start to feel like, "omg, I'm not a whole person anymore." And then everyone would be looking at you like, omg, look at the freak. Yeah, who cares what other people think, but everyone wants to be normal.

Worse would be if you were paralyzed, because then you have to rely on other people for help, especially if you have it from the neck down. Or if your penis fell off, and you were still horny. You'd instictively reach down to jack off, but there's nothing there.

011.jpg

lost limb, eh? *nudge nudge* Eh??
photo by Martin Gray

What if everytime a tree lost a limb, it screamed really loud and yelled, "MOTHERFUCKER!"? That'd be interesting.

My dad lost his right arm. It sucked, but he's still an auto mechanic, and manages to make a decent living at it.

Searagemor said:
Like a hand, a foot, or arm. You'd walk around, and start to feel like, "omg, I'm not a whole person anymore." And then everyone would be looking at you like, omg, look at the freak. Yeah, who cares what other people think, but everyone wants to be normal.

Worse would be if you were paralyzed, because then you have to rely on other people for help, especially if you have it from the neck down. Or if your penis fell off, and you were still horny. You'd instictively reach down to jack off, but there's nothing there.
I lost my 3rd leg (my cock) in a boating accident several years ago.

Back