i am so creeped out right now

groov

Veteran XX
so im drinking coke out of a glass with a straw

out of the corner of my eye i catch some movement around my glass and see a spider crawling on the tip of the straw

he somehow squeezes himself into the straw and sits there at the end

jesus christ if i hadn't seen it i would have drank that shit

:sick:

and how the fuck did he get on the end of the straw

was he there when i took my last sip just a minute before?

im never using a straw ever again

why did it crawl into the straw

it took a lot of spider effort to get in there

would it have survived the trip into my stomach and laid eggs

i think im going 2 get rid of all my possesions so theres nowhere for spiders 2 hide

would i have even felt it in my mouth

oh god

how can i erase this from my memory while still retaining the knowledge that spiders could be lurking in any straw

Do what I do and always piss in the straw first, it disinfects the straw and keeps bugs away.

would i have even felt it in my mouth

oh god

how can i erase this from my memory while still retaining the knowledge that spiders could be lurking in any straw

now... you do know that you will soon forget it, but in a couple days you will be just sitting at a place eating a sandwich and the thought will dawn on you, "what if there is a spider in my sammich?"

"oh shit, what if there are spiders under the toilet seat?"

you have been traumatized for life. i am sorry
the process will begin now

Last edited:
She laid her eggs in the straw, then you sipped and swallowed the eggs. Not to worry, your stomach acid will kill the eggs. Except the ones which lodged in your larynx and esophagus. They will find moist, fertile tissue and attach. Depending on the species of spider you could begin feeling small tingles in 7 to 10 days.

cGXJv5b.jpg

Back