I am sexier than 99.9% if you.

Looks don't matter... but "the look" does

I can do Blue Steal, Magnum, and others.

The OP is a loser mormon that doesn't work afaik. He's like 12 or something.

I don't work because I'm in school. In 2 weeks I will be out of school, and then I shall find a job during my offtrack.

Looks don't matter, what does is the paper, a grad degree.

Going to school?

I am an English Major (Professional Writing) and a Minor in Natural Resources. With this I plan to either go the Laywer route, or perhaps I shall go into business school and from there do something with energy. I wish I could make up my mind, but really I don't need to until I graduate, since my degree will be very flexible and allow me to go into the field I believe to have the best potential.

I was literally so overwhelmed with laughter that I couldn't come up with a response. Muktar summed it up for me pretty well I think

Is there an Amateur Writing program at your school? Perhaps you might want to spend some time there first, then move up through the minors.

letting him write a novel would be like letting a convicted sex-offender loose in a daycare centre

the results would be less than savoury and very, very criminal

You are very plain looking, and you have a sort of perpetual constipated look. I will disagree with thread title.

easter_island_04.jpg

Well, if you're Jewish, the lawyer route will work, otherwise do the business thing. Either way you need an "in" to make it big, but at least you realize the grad degree is needed.

you look like sherminator....

pie2.jpg

really? it took fucking 4 pages before someone posted a sherminator pic? really?...wtf is wrong with tw? wtf wasn't thinking that as soon as they saw this niggers face? so disappointing :/

Back