I am joining the ranks of Plasmatic...

A manufactured home doesn't have it's own frame or wheels bub. Generally larger and heavier and built off site, because labor is more expensive here in civilization.

There's a manufactured home a few lots away from us at the lake. They brought it in and set the parts with two cranes on a poured foundation. Has enough insulation you could heat it with a candle in the winter...

Good luck my dude, the infrastructure is a big pain in the ass are you doing driveway/clearing/power/well?

I've seen a premade 24X24 garage go up in about 3 hours of being on site.

The Germans do the manufactured homes quite well, I believe.

Almost like an ikea setup. You 'unbox' it and just put it up.

I am waiting on pictures for the listing to go inactive due to doxxing creepshows. It is tied to a private water company, dedicated septic, and city electric. Paved road to the property. Gravel driveway and planning to pour a pad for a carport with solar frames initially until I'm ready to build a full fledged shop.
Car port and fencing are main priorities plus some interior upgrades.
Coming out of well optioned site built home so it's gonna need a little upgrading.

I just bought a PRS CE 24. I couldn't be happier.

It should fit in nicely with my 1970 Les Paul, 1987 Ibanez RG550, and my 1997 Schecter USA California custom.

Last edited:
i used to think low of manufactured housing but now it kinda depends on the locale to me.
if u got land ur good

the raising is nothing compared to the value of the plot.

when talking large plots

Last edited:
lmao 4 acres isn't even enuff 2 escape ur neighbors' farts

jfc vanster show this dood wat a real parcel looks like

I'm not going to sing the praises of manufactured homes, but they are significantly improved over the last 15 years. Way higher efficiency than generations prior. This one is ground set, so the duct work is below ground which should aid in efficiency.

It's a cool area. All the plots are 4 acres, so everyone is reasonably spread out. We are excited.

Back