I am in love with a girl on the internet

Precise said:
Ok before I left I called her, we talked and arrnaged to meet at Galaxy Gaming Lan Center, and call her when I got there. So I drove there, I was at the lan center and I called her, she didn't awnser, I looked around for her and I didn't see her. So I went to the adress she gave me. It was a fake adress, then I knew I had been spoofed, I went to my hotel and thought of how much of an asshole I was and cried a little, then I just sat around my hotel for a day or two and then went to the lan center and posted on TW. I came home about a week ago was just to embarassed to share this with everyone. I thought this was something real, but it ended up just some stupid bitches idea of a joke, it hurts but I'm over it. I found a girl at my school and we seem to be pretty interested in each other. Well sorry for lying guys.

Oh well, live and learn. You have more balls then Mitsulan did coming back and admitting what happened. Good luck with the new interest.

at least you didn't meet her and find out she was 4'3" and 400 lbs

being stood up is one thing...being visually scarred for life is another

xpdnc said:
at least you didn't meet her and find out she was 4'3" and 400 lbs

being stood up is one thing...being visually scarred for life is another
yes or man-raped

mistubisihishihs basically talked up this huge lan said there woudl be thousands, and he put flyers out at nightclubs and shit and just was investing tons and tons of money, had sponsors etc, and lied about a ton of shit, and he got totally fucked over and it was a huge flop and did not happen. [end]

Alarik said:
yes or man-raped

mistubisihishihs basically talked up this huge lan said there woudl be thousands, and he put flyers out at nightclubs and shit and just was investing tons and tons of money, had sponsors etc, and lied about a ton of shit, and he got totally fucked over and it was a huge flop and did not happen. [end]
shitty

I'm not reading the other 12 pages, but I predict she is fat.

Edit: oh shit, its 31 pages

Last edited:
So... A basic summary for those who missed out on this:

- A guy (percise) has been chatting online with this girl from sweden.

- Percise claims that this girl has a little thing for him and that he is totally in love with her "personality"

- This is the girl:
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/4060/dont...rverlive6yr.jpg

http://img25.exs.cx/img25/2861/badhairdayanyone7zb.jpg

- Percise claims that this is his first love

- Percise is something 15, or 16 can't remember

- This is Percise:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352805&page=14&pp=20
(scroll down a bit)

- Percise proclaims that he is going to Seattle to see her while she is visiting some family

-Percise proclaims that yes, he is with her and that he has pictures

-Percise dissapears and has reappeared shortly saying that he got stood up

-Percise is E-redfaced and E-heartbroken

Last edited:
That sucks. I know what it was. She was too insecure about her obesity, that she just couldn't bear meeting him. Next girl please.

Precise said:
Ok before I left I called her, we talked and arrnaged to meet at Galaxy Gaming Lan Center, and call her when I got there. So I drove there, I was at the lan center and I called her, she didn't awnser, I looked around for her and I didn't see her. So I went to the adress she gave me. It was a fake adress, then I knew I had been spoofed, I went to my hotel and thought of how much of an asshole I was and cried a little, then I just sat around my hotel for a day or two and then went to the lan center and posted on TW. I came home about a week ago was just to embarassed to share this with everyone. I thought this was something real, but it ended up just some stupid bitches idea of a joke, it hurts but I'm over it. I found a girl at my school and we seem to be pretty interested in each other. Well sorry for lying guys.
Listen to me very carefully. Under absolutely no circumstances can you EVER tell this girl from your school about this. Never. I don't care if you are 70, have 10 kids and 80 grand kids. Never. You take this to your grave.

Back