I am in love with a girl on the internet

x0lent said:
See that guy on the right? He sold his car for $6000... so he could pay his internet girlfriend who was apparently being abused by her parents and needed to move away... well... he sent her the money and she never came. :lol:

Same thing happened to Tanya from Siberia! Except I didn't send her any money. And she wasn't being abused, she was just cold.

Man i wouldnt drive 30 hours for a sex goddess, let alone a "virgin" Swedish man chef who is really a giant muppet. I would rather masturbate to bukkake.

top.png

precise, your dreams await you.

Originally Posted by Gobd
Precise I live in Seattle, if she comes here shoot me a PM and will be there to verify it as true and take pictures. I can even hook you up with illegal drugs. It will be your soulmates first drug experience, maybe you can tag her right away cause she'll be so fucked up.
I fucking love the Northwest!! We know our shit up here!

Rock me Dr. Zaius.

And when the fuck is she flying in? If she's real, I might have to woo/violate her before she gets to precise. That way his shame is even greater.

Precise said:
She's coming to Seattle for a bit in about a week, I'm going to be driving up there to meet her. We talked last night well, her morning but yeah. Theres a 6 hour difference, I myself live in Toronto Ontario. I appreciate the reply that have been encouraging. I honestly do think we can make this work, hell I know if I was on the side you guys are on I'd most likely ridicule me as well. This sounds completely retarded but I do love this girl. I will not stop at anything to win her over. She is my soulmate, hell even if she is fat and ugly I'd still love her, it's personal preference guys, she's beautiful to me. Not just because the way she looks but her personality is killer, I love her accent I love her voice, I love everything about her, I was talking to her about getting her an account here and she said this "Forget what they say, we both know how we feel" I respect most of your opinions 100% but I agree with her. Thats all tribalwar.

Ill keep checking to see replys.

Bye~precise
Its been over 10 days.

WE NEED UPDATES

If he doesnt reply he MUST have been raped/stabbed

Back