i am a cunt.

wow i was the hero of bigboi tribes legend OZZ MiNiMe what an honor =))) =D +)

also is this shit true? nofix wtf??? now bugs is saying one thing nofix saying another my head is going to explode soon. okay i am going back to my original stance.. it is clear NO ONE can be trusted with anything!!!!!!!!!!

RELEASE EVERYTHING MAKE everything PUBLIC i say

_bugs can't be trusted. He lies to make himself, and his detection routines look impervious. This is why he never kicked or banned anyone detected, rather falsely positively identified using a bypass with his routines. He knows his routines weren't 100% infallible.

That said, I kept logs of his most recent detection routines. If anyone is so inclined to do their own research, I have no problem releasing the logs.

hahahahahaha

this dude is such a spaz

Yeah, I'm curious what "large sums of money" are to Snow. I never received more than $75 bucks for the bypass, and I'm 100% positive he didn't pay that much. I might have to track down this particular payment, because now I'm curious.

wow who to trust? i always saw bugs_ as level-headed and a good guy, etc THIS IS THE exact problem i was talking about you dont know who to trust these days fuck. let everything be free i say then.

ALSO i think i paid $85 WTF I got ripped off fuck you nofix.
anyways it was so long ago i dont remember exactly how much it was. i guess check your logs and find out i am curious also. anyways i am poor i think i probably skipped a couple of meals to pay for the bypass

wow who to trust? i always saw bugs_ as level-headed and a good guy, etc THIS IS THE exact problem i was talking about you dont know who to trust these days fuck. let everything be free i say then.

ALSO i think i paid $85 WTF I got ripped off fuck you nofix.
anyways it was so long ago i dont remember exactly how much it was. i guess check your logs and find out i am curious also. anyways i am poor i think i probably skipped a couple of meals to pay for the bypass

You trusted me with $85 - while you waited patiently for a link to a bypass. I think I win as far as trust goes. I have no reason to lie. _bugs, on the other hand, has a hard on for talking shit about me, and refuses to give me any credit for anything. He's a prick, and will do anything to spite me.

but why does bugs_ want to talk trash about you? he seems like a nice dood just trying to help people out, even me.

also he says you gave him the detector for ONE of your bypasses, but you say you offered him detectors for others?? who is speaking the truth???

sigh sigh. the only person i ever trusted in this game is tigerman. his wisdom and intellect could not be matched

but why does bugs_ want to talk trash about you? he seems like a nice dood just trying to help people out, even me.

also he says you gave him the detector for ONE of your bypasses, but you say you offered him detectors for others?? who is speaking the truth???

sigh sigh. the only person i ever trusted in this game is tigerman. his wisdom and intellect could not be matched

I offered him access to every bypass but he refused. I can only assume it was a sense of pride? To use no control, and false positive - fuck, I don't know.

Either way, he used the information for one of the leaked bypasses.

nope tigerman is not here right now.

i will talk 2 tigerman see how he feeling.

last time we talk he told me he largely discussed with t1 community lack of faith in hawk bat.

geeeez

Balls? Lol if anyone else were to say that, Lemon or some other douche would chime in with "what a fucking retard". Hopefully it was worth it.

He's committing Tribal-suicide. He's lied to a lot of people over the years, and to come out now - it takes balls. Some people, people he considers his friends, will never trust him again.

im not sure if its a good thing to earn money from creeps... Well, maybe it is. Next time spend that money with a lame hooker you poor fugly son of a

Back