Hvae you ever tried farting through a band-aid?

you cant blow your o-ring, you just get hemorroids inside your rectal cavity.

i highly recommend immonium AD in high dosages so this never happens again...

:sunny:

As a video technician I carry a wide array of objects with me at all times, or most times. For example I have a glow-stick nearby in case there is a blackout or building collapse. Also a flashlight, several small screwdrivers, two knives [both within legal limits to carry but deadly] and a small scissors for cutting wires or trimming my mustache.

What does any of that stuff have to do with being a video technician?

medical update:

OK, so thanks to the falsehoods of THAT FUCKING QUACK LIAR GANGREL I figured the coast was clear and went to remove the plug.

OMFG ripping that thing off hurt! Jesus. But the dab test showed blood still, or more likely ripping off the band-aid took the scab with it, so I had to get another band-aid and reapply.

So I will have to remain plugged up through the commute home on the subway to be 100% safe.

Last edited:
What does any of that stuff have to do with being a video technician?

With the exception of the glowstick, which is part of work's terrorism preparedness kit, they all do. Wiring, looking into small places for broken connections, removing burned wiring etc. That was only a small sampling of what I carry around. We are quite handy.

Well I have. Took this really great dump at work today and I guess the turd split my o-ring or some shit, because there was blood leakage. Since I went commando today in shorts I didn't want a weird blood stain on the butthole area of my shorts for everyone to see, so I capped it off with a band-aid after a little while of dabbing with paper.

So it's later on and I had to fart, and it's really tough getting it past the excellent band-aid seal.

What did you do when this happened to you?

I know this will be a really great thread.
You.really.did.this?
:lol:

how do you put a bandaid on your asshole without getting it all in the hair?

my asshole is a fucking forest... i have to shit through a forest of hairs and all the long hairs catch the poop which leads to fucking endless wipes occasionally

bleedinnm9.jpg

It has never occured to me in over 4 decades to ever apply a bandaid over my bunghole. Aside from just sounding like a retarded idea. The hairs of my ass would be another reason not to do this.

It has never occured to me in over 4 decades to ever apply a bandaid over my bunghole. Aside from just sounding like a retarded idea. The hairs of my ass would be another reason not to do this.

Sorry man, I'm a professional. I have to solve problems the common man would never conceive of.

Back