Hunt Showdown, who's playing?

MaxxCarnage

Veteran XX
Man, this game is an unforgiving bitch but lots of fun with friends. Playing on PS4 cause convenient. Anyone into this?

I got my fill of hard core survivalist shooter back when a bunch of us were playing DayZ, that shit was brutal and scary as fuck.

Except this game isn't a survivalist game.

It's more like mini roguelite PvP battle royal. With monster hunting.

You play on a squad, hunting an NPC boss monster to kill for loot, then escape the map with said loot before the other squad of players kills you to steal the loot.

If you die, you lose your stuff, if you survive you keep your stuff for the next game

It doesn't just look cool.

The game is fucking amazing.

I like it so much I bought 3 EOD versions.

The game is so deep in gunplay and modding it's absolutely mind blowing.

It has it's issues cuz it's in development but even that aside it blows away any modern day FPS.

Last edited:
I started up EFT like a month and a half ago. Been having a blast when the servers aren't fucked. Stash is worth 22 Mill and finally got Jaeger to level 2 so I can upgrade 4 things in a row in hideout so I can get the bitcoin farm rolling.

I think the health system with bleeds and fractures and each body part having it's own health is one of the cooler aspects of it. It plays really well.

Last edited:
It doesn't just look cool.

The game is fucking amazing.

I like it so much I bought 3 EOD versions.

The game is so deep in gunplay and modding it's absolutely mind blowing.

It has it's issues cuz it's in development but even that aside it blows away any modern day FPS.

How's the mapping editor?

Nico is a bit slow, so I will explain. When he said "modding" he was referring to modding the guns in the game. There are hundreds of gun parts you can choose from to put on a weapon to make it handle differently such as different foregrips, compensators, stocks. Can have an acog and mount a red Dot on top of it, and you can switch which sight you look through in game. You can put a tons of money into the best mods for your gun, or just make it medium tier so you won't mind losing it if you die. It's a pretty cool system, although a bit daunting at first

Back