Hulk Hogan " I totally understand OJ."

I have no problems at all with what Hogan said, and anyone who does either has a vagina or else should.

I think its a crock of shit the way hogan is going to get run through the ringer. He was made to pay for a condo for her in vegas.

I've seen the guy she's dating, about 20 years old, looks like an idiot. If he graduated high school i'd be suprised.

She looks like an ex-stripper from like 20 years ago.

Actually, it doesn't.
Hogan is a moron, brother.

Hogan is a moron, yes. but unless he sat down for an interview, didn't let the interviewer get one word in before saying that quote, then got up and left...it was most definitely taken out of context. (the context being ANYTHING else).

stupid asshole

while i dont own a 20,000 sq ft home, an escaladae, or have a whore wife

i can understand his frustration at realizing that she's getting all of this shit and rubbing it in his face when he's the one who earned it all

hulk hogan is gonna choke a bitch

while i dont own a 20,000 sq ft home, an escaladae, or have a whore wife

i can understand his frustration at realizing that she's getting all of this shit and rubbing it in his face when he's the one who earned it all

hulk hogan is gonna choke a bitch

Look I definitely hear that, and given that I live in FL and hear about the Hogan drama constantly on morning radio, I know all about what is going down with Hulk and Linda. It's a huge crock of shit, especially since Hulk is also going to be paying out the ass for life to the family of the kid whom his son fucked up in that car accident while Linda contributes nothing and bangs a 19 year old.

All that being said, the dude is a complete retard for saying he could have "made the scene bloody" and even if your soon to be ex-wife is fucking you over that hard, there's no excusing carving her and her boy toy up like Thanksgiving turkeys the way OJ did.

Back