[Huge failure] Open Call 3 [Why?]

Again, I wish someone would marry me, but you're right, I'm not attractive. I'm an under developed asian man-boy that would probably find more intimate relationships in the Thailand sex slave trade.

If only someone would find me attractive I wouldn't have to cling to a 13 year old game and a dying forum about that game. Maybe one day...yeah I'll hold on to that thought so i don't kill myself.

Thanks too good at tribes period com

Last edited:
So I shouldn't post if dare the introvert is talking about me? Especially if I know my post will get under his skin. How does that benefit me?

Originally Posted by ChewSpitt
Sex in my marriage has turned pretty bad, my wife just isn't into it and doesn't want to talk about it or try anything to improve it. Last time she farted just before and spent most of the time during sex talking about the fart.

I think you've done enough for Tribe

wait, so this rich guy has seriously considered helping the community, but said part of his lack of motivation is the sesspool of retards

then you attempt to next him poorly and retard it up? why do you call it welching when you're confirming that it sure isn't worth hosting anything for idiots?

chewspitt when i fuck ur wife and inseminate her (make child) that u now raise 4 me in my absence ur wife did not fart

u shuld pretend to be me when u fuck her and maybe she treat u better use hips more grind on dick etc

Dare: most likely to commit suicide over 13 year old game. :lol:

I want to see another meltdown like the one you had when you were banned from TT. Did you actually cry?

Back