how to smoke teh weed!

always used an apple, need something else for a large smokeout this weekend, what else can you use? Need tips for bongs, GB's pipes or anything that can be used, flamers :fu:

zigzagorange.s.jpg

y dont u put down 15 bux and buy a plastic bong

or a metal pipe..

or maybe some papers

haha thats a waste of apple & buds

apple burning rox :]

that's old school shiez...

i use a glass pipe/bong now...

sometimes some bluntwrapz (vanilla/blueberry/watermelon) but that's rare...cuz it's harvest season...and i don't like wasting my kind nugz in bluntz ;P

plus, i have always preferred white peep wrapz (ezwiderz) over bluntz anyhow...but a few of my friends are blunt fiends now...so i guess even white peeps do that shiet..

My latest creation is from an apple tin... No glue or anything like that is used....

I have a metal icing tip (a big one) for the bowl... a thin metal tube (I got from hard-wareshop) to run into the tin.. :eek:

then i use one of the V cuts as my smoke stack :\

skinda stupid, but i had forgotten my lil plastic travel buddie, and my pipe is still in my sisters car :(

o yea, and unless u really love wasting a half gram in one hit, grav bong aint the best way 2 go..

but if ur smokin dirt (sounds like it..apple w/ kb? LOL..) then a grav bong would work..

War-Machine-REN said:
Ya an apple, you poke a whole in the top, then one in the side, pack the bowl up top and use..

yes i know...these guys aren't engineerz like us ;P

how large will this smokeout be?

You can make a bong from just about anything, 2 liters, empty shampoo bottles. Just buy those big papers and take a crash course on how to roll teh doobies.

glass is what i prefer....

always like to toke via glass pipe...

always like j's though too...whateva floats your boat man...

grav bongs i'm done with...retired from that shiet... ;P

Na, this shit is okay, its called california killer, its chronic. Im just going to my friends cousin house with a 20 and a 8th and were just gonna blaze all night and i wanna get all i can for my buck.

Back