how to come close to getting yourself fired:

Trepdation said:
oh...yeah! duh. Seen plenty of those videos..just couldn't put it together. Don't think your supposed to eat it though.
I bet they were BBW creampies, right? Maybe something exotic, like brazillian shemale creampies?

man i would never even begin to hint at any kind of non-professional reference like that.

people get fired for not tucking in their shirts, i dont think its wise to give any provacation these days..

loop said:
so i work at a midsize local CPA firm as a network admin. One of the ways that HR reduces stress during tax season is by providing treats and activities spontaneously throughout a few months. Well, today, Jim from HR decided it would be Pie day.

He went around asking about what kind of pies people wanted.

I couldn't help it - I said "creampie" and started giggling.

he turned bright red and walked away.

i chased after him and said NONONO **boston** cream pie.

close one.
I hope jim isnt from Mass. or else he might give you his special recipe.

My company laughs in the face of political correctness. It's hard not to when the founding Director has a penchant for making some of the most inappropriate jokes conceivable.

loop said:
so i work at a midsize local CPA firm as a network admin. One of the ways that HR reduces stress during tax season is by providing treats and activities spontaneously throughout a few months. Well, today, Jim from HR decided it would be Pie day.

He went around asking about what kind of pies people wanted.

I couldn't help it - I said "creampie" and started giggling.

he turned bright red and walked away.

i chased after him and said NONONO **boston** cream pie.

close one.

:rofl:

TW is funny today, or I'm just in a laughy mood.

:)

Bounty said:
My company laughs in the face of political correctness. It's hard not to when the founding Director has a penchant for making some of the most inappropriate jokes conceivable.

it's all fun n games till someone sues the company.

Back