how terminator should have ended

pretty well done. If they had done a better job on Doc Brown's voice it could have been gold.

terminator salvation should have ended by making it the leadup to terminator 1 (aka john destroys skynet, and sends the human robot back in time sorta deal)

no its not

robots > humans

if nothing else they could have lied about humans winning the war and just sent the terminator back to give them false hope or something

instead terminator salvation made me feel like i had been raped as a child

bach.jpg

no its not

robots > humans

if nothing else they could have lied about humans winning the war and just sent the terminator back to give them false hope or something

instead terminator salvation made me feel like i had been raped as a child

T2 is possibly the greatest action movie of all time. I didnt expect T4 to surpass it, and enjoyed it for what it was: An action flick about terminators and some big war.

c'mon, dont tell me you didnt get chills watching A-10's fuck up skynet hardware

Last edited:
lets do open heart surgery in the middle of a fucking sandstorm with a butterknife on a guy who just had his heart re-started like a car with jumper cables after it was *crushed* by a terminator

the action scenes didnt even make up for the complete lack of a plot

they royally fucked that movie up in pretty much every way imaginable

As opposed to a machine coming back through time made of an unknown alloy completely fucking up everything in it's path and then a second machine coming back through time 13 years later to stop a liquid metal machine that only dies after knocking it over into molten metal.

Yeah, much more plausible.

Dont count it out. The name Terminator still carries some hefty weight. Just needs some better writers next time around. Better not be McG's crazy idea of sending him back through time to fight during judgment day. The franchise has had enough time travel.

Back