how much do u charge for jungle juice at a party

bitches drink hunch punch / jungle juice. theres not enough punch to go around for dudes at any decent party.

Uh any time we made wop for a party we usually had 30-40 gallons or so.

Plenty to go around and it was almost always gone before the 6-8 kegs.

jello shots are a good money maker for paying the heating bill in January.

so you guys are saying girls like this stuff

like as long as i call it jungle juice theyll drink it?

uhh what kind of fuck are you

get your fag friends together and have them pitch in. dont charge shit. what kind of bitch are you and your roommates

lol@free

we used to pay rent from jungle juice party money

everclear, some fruity liquor, tampico juice, and cut some fruit up. charge $5 a cup and make rent. not a bad weekend. :)

$5. Juice parties are always fucking crazy. People get wasted wayyyy before they know it. Put some wine in it just to make the day after terrible.

I like the free loaders that are outraged that you would charge to drink liquor.
I always brew a huge pot of Yerba Mate and crush up a box of caffeine pills to toss in the juice.

why the fuck would you have a party in college and not charge? unless it's some pissy little thing with just a couple dozen people. Damn, I can't even imagine how someone could show up at a college party and expect to leech alcohol for free.

We had wop parties almost exclusively, cause we'd get a huge ratio of girls, we could charge more, and it cost less per cup than kegs if we road tripped to wisconsin for the alcohol.

Back