How much are you paying for GAS?

91 is at $1.71 per litre

which, apparently is $5.10/gal

Roughly the same here. I thought America had cheap fuel. That's the RACIST generalisation. "Oh those fuken yanks they drive those big cars cause gas is cheap over there".

what drives the pricing discrepancy between regions? tax?
Hotly debated topic, especially here in the Bay Area where, for some unknown reason, our gas is much higher than, say, Sacramento, Fresno, etc. What makes it worse is all the gas refineries that are in the East Bay (my county). They make the fuel here yet charge us quite a bit more.

Roughly the same here. I thought America had cheap fuel. That's the RACIST generalisation. "Oh those fuken yanks they drive those big cars cause gas is cheap over there".
im in canada so it ought to be higher than usa

im in canada so it ought to be higher than usa

Wasn't Canada tapping into its vast oil sands (shale?) now that it's profitable to extract? I'd think America's Hat was on par for fuel prices if not better, unless PM Blackface shut the whole thing down like Resident Diapers did for us. :rolleyes:

yes, canada is. but it's mostly american companies pumping that shit to american refineries selling it at american prices

Wasn't Canada tapping into its vast oil sands (shale?) now that it's profitable to extract? I'd think America's Hat was on par for fuel prices if not better, unless PM Blackface shut the whole thing down like Resident Diapers did for us. :rolleyes:
we wanted to ship it to u until lets go brandon

also we have carbon tax

Curious if any of you have ever noticed a performance difference in any of your vehicles with the gas you buy? Not talking about 89 vs. 91 but from Chevron, BP, Exxon, Arco, 76, etc.

Back