HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HAD THE SEXES WITH??????????

whats your number of sexes?

• Total voters
I've little doubt it's easy when you don't have any commitments in life.

this is yet another excuse

one thing I find among people who aren't getting action is the incredible multitude of excuses they'll come up with to justify to themselves

I have one buddy who hasn't gotten any in a long fucking time, and he keeps coming up with excuses like "ohhh she's friends with my buddy" or "ohh she's a slut" or "ohhh there will be others", and I legitimately believe he believes himself

you can find women anywhere. do you work 5 days a week? are there women there? do your coworkers have friends, who may be women? do they have wives and girlfriends who know women?

last time you went to a restaurant for lunch while working and the waitress was cute, did you ask her out?

last time you went and bought a pair of shoes and the girl helping you had a tight ass, did you say "hey want to go out sometime?"

christ people, I feel like I'm teaching highschoolers

you'd be surprised how much your behaviour can change based on whether or not you're getting laid regularly

for me it's never really been an issue, but I've had tons of friends who's behaviours changed steadily over time if they weren't getting any action. and not in a good way. they got more ragey/angsty/annoying generally.

you'd be surprised how much no one actually believes anything you post

i don't need a woman in my life right now i'm young and free no need to be tied down.

i can wait...

but i doo find it funny how hard you're pushing to get people to follow your "advise"..

haha nope i don't troll.

you have your opinion on what lifes about and i have mine now end it obi.

we're ruining the thread for others.

Last edited:
I'm 19. So close enough.

I'm also not making excuses, just explaining why.

Ok maybe "standards" sounds like an excuse. It probably is.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 78
User Name Posts
Obibun 13
TheProvider 13
Huscarl 7

big surprise there

OMG SEX LTE ME TELLL ALL THESE JEALOUS NERDVIRGINAS HOW MUCH SEX I HAVE MAYBE THEY'LL BELIEVE ME THSI TIME

Back