How long ago was it when ......?

2012 was a pretty good year for pus

had a huge group of really mediocre losers playing regularly

dp, ribs, rtcll, bron, orange, those other fags that liked ribs, green played, milkman, etc etc

i hacked openly, dominated everyone, ppl rage quit, asserted my dominance over the herd, bought a gun, killed my first leper, smoked weed in the white house, etc

played many shit pus with that crowd i gotta tell ya and was very fun time

there will probably be another pu phase sometime in the future maybe opsayo will come back and i will smash my broken computer and quit till i build a new one

2012 was a pretty good year for pus

had a huge group of really mediocre losers playing regularly

dp, ribs, rtcll, bron, orange, those other fags that liked ribs, green played, milkman, etc etc

i hacked openly, dominated everyone, ppl rage quit, asserted my dominance over the herd, bought a gun, killed my first leper, smoked weed in the white house, etc

played many shit pus with that crowd i gotta tell ya and was very fun time

there will probably be another pu phase sometime in the future maybe opsayo will come back and i will smash my broken computer and quit till i build a new one

hehe i couldnt make it through the whole thing to be fair.

if anythnig fett's noticeably laggier pov made it more interesting. liek the opposiote of a jaymz demo = home d greaat ping cg'ing for 24/25 mintues

also i was making eggs and bacon and bagel im fukn multi taskin this saturday

there r some really nice pu demos i wanted to upload of different ppl that actually have high quality game play like higher than benediction vs elite hackers stuff

but instead u all get these laggy decade old shit matches that suck becauseiwanted to put everyone's name up on youtube first as a community shout out before getting to other stuff

also computer is fucked so i have no motivation to keep uploading

my advice is not to watch these things they will rot ur brain

ya put some of the newer pu shit up if u have time glorious leader

i stopped playing around 07, post-anachronism, pre-hawkbat / searat (who copied who btw?)

fun to watch demo and remember obvious little divets and fukt triangle textures to get ur velocity up for the big boy 5 sec caps

isthis u
me.JPG

this guy comments on my youtube alot and also has tribes1 videos undersome smurf name i cant read

https://www.youtube.com/user/choosetolivefree/videos

that's actually my scrotum

and I doubt that's meph. I've seen him make better shots in stupid pubs. Don't think he'd upload that crap.

Last edited:
i did 8 passes on the ram, replaced the graphics card totally, did other various stupid tests

it is most likely the thermal paste not having been replaced or mobo or cpu genuinely are fried due to police handling the computer like fucking idiots (they handed it back to me with 3 inches of dust on everything and all internal cables disconnected and most likely broke it somehow at some point)

anyway i dont feel like checking more shit so no

Back