How far are you willing to drive to have sex?

Wagner_Spray_Tech_Electric_Power_Painter_Shop_Tools1.jpg
... ?????

badmofo: get in irc and pm him... i only use icq and ive not talked to anyone really, outside of vir.

FSB-SPY said:
Wagner_Spray_Tech_Electric_Power_Painter_Shop_Tools1.jpg
... ?????

badmofo: get in irc and pm him... i only use icq and ive not talked to anyone really, outside of vir.
dajuan wagner... guard on the cavs. he played at camden catholic. he was teh kid who scored 100 in a game. he was amazing.

haha, just curious.

longest i drove is 2 hours for sex, austin to houston, stayed in houston for an entire week, and it was well fucking worth it

spy, has anyone ever told you, that your sig doesn't make you look hot, but instead more like a flaming homo trying to hard to look presentable...

Nurp said:
spy, has anyone ever told you, that your sig doesn't make you look hot, but instead more like a flaming homo trying to hard to look presentable...

its random drunk pictures

but to answer your question: no, i didnt know it make look hot

dont waste your time or your gas.

!!!!!!!!MASTERBATE!!!!!!!!!!!

its cheap and easy and u don't have to cuddle afterwards. :eek:

FSB-SPY said:
its random drunk pictures

but to answer your question: no, i didnt know it make look hot
Your shirts are too tight...I don't know, just seems like you love wearing tight clothes and praying for the likes of bounty to rape you.

i had an ex-room mate travel from kansas city, mo to somewhere in maine for it...
imagine the odds he didnt get any.

unless we met iRL.. this is what im wearing 95% of the time.. w*rk

bluer0cker.gif

but its ok. i get by just fine right now. :)

It all depends on who I'm going to have sex with. If, for example, I were to be getting to fuck Winona Ryder, I'd drive from New York to LA for it. However, if it were with the type of girl I could realistically get...I'd drive half an hour. 45 minutes, tops.

Now, if females had any redeemable qualities besides hotness, I'd be willing to drive father.

Back