How do you

matko

Veteran X
English speaking people pronounce "lol"?

I wanted to post some nice naked asses for your trouble but I couldn't be bothered.

I think whenever someone tries to actually say 'lol' in english it's grounds for a steel chair to the face.

If it's funny, laugh. You don't really need to say lol in real life.

you were all members at one point.SO SUCK OUR DICKS BITCHASS VETS

phelanfuckyou72dpi20cmlf8.jpg

grammafinger.jpg

alfgay.jpg

Don't even try, newb

Here in the US, we actually gave away our rights to LOL years ago to the Neocons in the name of security.

Even if we could still LOL, we could only afford to LO now because of the falling dollar and our economy.

In Canada, I have heard they can still LOL, but you have to wait two years and fill out 10 forms before you can LOL, and then the LOL may be of poor quality.

Except in Quebec, where anyone who speaks French can LOL anytime they want, except they never feel like it because they speak French.

In Mexico, drug cartel members and federal police are allowed to LOL during reloading while shooting at eachother and innocent bystanders. Regular Mexican citizens could in theory still LOL, but in practice they are too busy trying not to get shot to LOL.

LOLing is still allowed in certain countries. LOListan is one example of such a place. Unfortunately, it cannot be found on a map anymore since Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban took up residence there several years ago.

Please keep this in mind.

Last edited:
Back