How do YOU read your TW?

Usher

Veteran X
This applies only to large threads 5+ pages

Lately I've noticed when I'm reading a thread, I'll read the 1st-3rd page, depeding on how good it is, then ill go all the way to the end (if its a big post and not just 1-3 pages) and either post or actually read the pages backward from there.

Same. If it's good I'll read it through, if not I'll skip a few pages, then skip to the end.

If there are developments in the end then I usualy read back, which sucks cuz everything is out of order.

sometimes, in a thread where you want to see what marwas says, i just scroll down till i see the red SIERRA title

naked!

oh wait, i misunderstood....

i read in order, but sometimes i get antsy and want to reply, but i don't want to repeat something, so i have to read the whole thing, then i get to the end and have forgotten what i wanted to say :(

If i have something to say I just say it, and usually it's already been said by someone else. But reinforcement helps ;)

I used to be able to add "&perpage=9999" to each thread and avoid the tedious page flips, but they disabled that a few months ago. (For good reason, no doubt.)

Usher said:
I'll read the 1st-3rd page, depeding on how good it is, then ill go all the way to the end (if its a big post and not just 1-3 pages) and either post or actually read the pages backward from there.

buiZe said:
I read some of the larger threads backwards.

I have no idea why.

i do the same thing

but i read the 1st, then the last then back from that

usually its to see if any controversy caused the thread to get big

Yeah that's what I said, you jump to the end to see what the big fuss is all about, then you slowly start reading it backwards.

Back