How 2 grow a jew fro in 3 years...start to finish!

h4rdluck

Veteran X
Well I am sure everyone is gunna have a field day with these photos, but A couple weeks ago a member posted about wanting to grow a fro. Well I have to say it was quite a journey that started when I first got into college and has since ended as up last year. As I look back...it wasn't pretty, but it sure was alot of fun :shrug:

Anyway In sequential order from the winter of '00 :

1.jpg

^^ Ok...I will admit it. I looked like a fag at first.

2.jpg

^^ actually if you want to do this yourself...get used to the fact that your probably gunna look like a fag for quite some time untill your hair settles down.

3.jpg

^^ still going strong

4.jpg

I didn't think it could get worse.
5.jpg

ok now we are making some progress
6.jpg

Well it wasn't long enough to be a fro yet...but what the fuck If I can go for one nigger look I can go for two. CORN ROWS BABY.

7.jpg

I thought I was big pimping

8.jpg

This is what happens to your hair after you spend 3 hours taking out the corn rows one...by one... by one. Its not pretty. It smells. And you hair doesn't move an inch.
9.jpg

yes I was a lamma back then.
10.jpg

you might as well get licked by as many bitches as possible when you look as ghetto fabulous as me.
11.jpg

And I mean ANY bitches.
12.jpg

The sensitive side of the afro.
13.jpg

Wait I think its comming....
14.jpg

BLAM NIGGAS. After 2.5 years I reached the pinnacle of a white jewish afro. Niggas were comming up to me out of the blue and wanting to get to know me. And let me tell you...theres maybe 100 of em at tech and I was getting to know em all.
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/chwarren/jewfro/15.jpg

It really doesn't get much better than this.

16.jpg

Fro in the Sno
17.jpg

more inspirational fro shoots
18.jpg

Look I turned a bad situation worse...I don't deny it...I went blonde.
19.jpg

laugh all you want...I know i am.

20.jpg

It started to get to this point were it just wouldn't stand up anymore but it looked pretty grungy which I thought was cool.

21.jpg

This is it. The last shot I have before the fro was no mo.

mepug.jpg

now? I'm just a average white guy with 2 pugs.

haha I had to do it sometimes...When it was at its peak I would walk around everywhere like that. I should have taken more photos like that, but oh well. I will always have my memories...

As for the new photo...I guess it worked out. That was my match.com photo. It was meant to say "I wan't to eat your pussy out" but I guess if guys are saying "i want to eat your cock out" well thats just as good i think.

Well no one can question rather or not you have a pair. You looked pretty fag back then now you just look kinda fag. Nice dogs though.

thats fucking awesome man.
You should get a bump in vet status just for this inspirational post.

Back