[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

This thread equates to the idiot kid in the playground making a horribly scathing comment such as "huh huh... you're ugly cuz that guy over there says so! LOL OWNED!" Then all his idiot friends high five-ing each other.

I can't decide whether TI is being an idiot just to get under Kura's skin or if he's actually that stupid. However, it's pretty clear that the rest of you morons patting each other on the back for a "job well done" need a serious reality check.

Arachno said:
This thread equates to the idiot kid in the playground making a horribly scathing comment such as "huh huh... you're ugly cuz that guy over there says so! LOL OWNED!" Then all his idiot friends high five-ing each other.

I can't decide whether TI is being an idiot just to get under Kura's skin or if he's actually that stupid. However, it's pretty clear that the rest of you morons patting each other on the back for a "job well done" need a serious reality check.
Sounds like something an ugly person would say.

Arachno said:

Oh, I thought this thread equates to Kura making fun of people he thinks are ugly, posting their pics maybe 1000 times, and then TI coming up and bitchslapping the living fuck out of him.

kurahawk.jpg

Arachno said:

Are you done sucking on his pee-pee yet?

Automatic Jack said:
Oh, I thought this thread equates to Kura making fun of people he thinks are ugly, posting their pics maybe 1000 times, and then TI coming up and bitchslapping the living fuck out of him.

pretty much sums it up

Christ I actually feel kinda bad for Kur in this thread. A bunch of ugly nerds are calling another ugly nerd, ugly. Can't read most of his responses, however, due to him being on ignore.

Someone (Yankee) should post some of those photoshopped pics of me in my TEAM WIN #1 JDM MIATA <3 <3 just to take the heat off Kura for a minute or two :)

hotornot_score.jpg

Here's some more source material, too.

Back