Horoscopes. Today's kinda freaked me out...

gibsonic

Veteran X
I often pickup this little newsflyer publication at different restraunts around the area. I read most of it an generally only read the horoscopes for a good laugh, never expecting anything to be anywhere close to accurate...however today's kinda freaked me out...

Here's the horoscope

GEMINI (May 21 to June 20)
An upcoming job change could mean uprooting your family to a far-distant location. Weigh all considerations carefully before making a decision one way or the other.

Just yesterday I got a call back from a recruiter in Portland, OR(im in Memphis,TN) for a job I applied for. It looks very promising at this point. We've talked about moving out to Oregon for years since that is where my wife is from. She and I have been discussing options and possibilities heavily the past couple of days concerning this move.

Anyway, kinda freaky...thought i would share.

what is more freaky is you share the same zodiak sign with me... Wait no it isn't. Unfortunately that horoscope does not apply to me.

FREAKY?!
And incorrect - THIS is todays horoscope for geminis
GEMINI (May 21-June 21). You look forward to connecting with a special someone and have every confidence that your expectation of the relationship will be happily met. That's why tonight's events go so well.

I am getting laid.

FREAKY?!
And incorrect - THIS is todays horoscope for geminis
GEMINI (May 21-June 21). You look forward to connecting with a special someone and have every confidence that your expectation of the relationship will be happily met. That's why tonight's events go so well.

I am getting laid.

that one applies to me specifically as well. today is my wife's bday and we've got a special night planned that includes battery cables and prune juice. :brows:

GEMINI (May 21-June 21):
Your love life will run into trouble when your fiancee hurls a javelin through your chest.

you know the other night on MSNBC there was special about street kids in portland. I figure if nothing else ill move the family in with them and lived under a bridge.

you guys would love me up there...seriously.

Back