[HoN] Who still plays?

LoL is tearing up HoN

hon will die, partially since f2p is the better business model

how is lol tearing up hon?... by what im assuming is your logic of more players, shitty mmos like evony are tearing up wow.

oh wait, they dont have more... hon had 3mil downloads over lols 1mil... lol

I'm still playing, been randoming a lot in AP games...Playing Wildsoul more as well, trying to get better at him. Still 3 heroes I really need to work on: Torturer, Jereziah, Maliken are my worst.

Pretty much the only game I play when I have time.

Usually do pretty well in 1550 or 1600+ games - can keep a 1:5 KDR, though it started off a lot higher......!

How is LoL doing better than HoN. Watched my cousin play LoL when he was here last week and it was too arcadish for me. HoN is more tactical, especially when you start playing 1700+ games or inhouse games with people who are actually good.

HoN is more tactical, especially when you start playing 1700+ games or inhouse games with people who are actually good.

have you actually watched any video of high level LOL matches? I mean, they're quite tactical also.

I think HoN is a lot more polished but I never got into it because it just didn't feel very enjoyable to me. I'm more of a casual gamer at this point and LOL just appeals to that more for me. *shrug* to each their own, but its always funny to see someone mention LoL and watch Happy rail against how much it sucks. :)

I'm still playing, been randoming a lot in AP games...Playing Wildsoul more as well, trying to get better at him. Still 3 heroes I really need to work on: Torturer, Jereziah, Maliken are my worst.

why wildsoul? hes soooooooooooooo boring :(

jungle jungle jungle autoattack autoattack autoattack *yawn*

and rampages ult isnt about the damage so much as taking a key hero out of the game for 3.5s and pulling them back into your team. keep in mind that at the end if a charge, you still have another 3s of that movespeed available... to make it really shine u need bkb though.

Last edited:
have you actually watched any video of high level LOL matches? I mean, they're quite tactical also.

I think HoN is a lot more polished but I never got into it because it just didn't feel very enjoyable to me. I'm more of a casual gamer at this point and LOL just appeals to that more for me. *shrug* to each their own, but its always funny to see someone mention LoL and watch Happy rail against how much it sucks. :)

it doesnt suck on its own, but compared to hon it does.

which is fine for you to feel that way, but plenty of people disagree. HoN seems more geared toward the hardcore gamer type crowd, but that isn't to say there isn't plenty of depth and skill required in LOL. Its just a matter of what you're looking for.

I'd say really neither suck at all. There are a lot of features in HoN that LoL is really lagging behind in that I find inexcusable, but the game itself seems mostly fine.

havent played in two weeks because of summer session, a job, and a woman

i dont understand how any of you play 5+ games a day. what a waste of time

which is fine for you to feel that way, but plenty of people disagree. HoN seems more geared toward the hardcore gamer type crowd, but that isn't to say there isn't plenty of depth and skill required in LOL. Its just a matter of what you're looking for.

I'd say really neither suck at all. There are a lot of features in HoN that LoL is really lagging behind in that I find inexcusable, but the game itself seems mostly fine.

i dont mean it sucks, just that hon is better. if hon didnt exist id say lol is good... though i probably wouldnt play it in favor of sc2.

and this isnt an opinion, hon is simply a better game if you dissect all the comparative factors

i dont mean it sucks, just that hon is better. if hon didnt exist id say lol is good... though i probably wouldnt play it in favor of sc2.

and this isnt an opinion, hon is simply a better game if you dissect all the comparative factors

I would agree with you that on paper if you break it down, HoN is a better game. Unfortunately that didn't translate into fun for me, which is why I play games in the first place. Don't know why, but I just didn't enjoy HoN very much at all, and I enjoyed dota and LoL. *shrug*

Back