Holy Shit. The CIA has permission to kill you.

Gipper said:
Knowing the CIA, they'd "legally target and kill" an American agent from another agency who was already doing deep cover work over there.

Funny because it's true. :lol::lol::hrm:

Last edited:
So the CIA is allowed to kill anyone in the US they suspect is working with terrorists?

Khushi said:
i hope i speak for everyone here... you sir are an idiot

An idiot that donated a lot of money to keep this site alive. You should be thanking him that you can even post your inane drivel.

Well actually I like this now they don't have to take the people back so they can get a slap on the wrist by our messed up Justice system.

Catchy title, but unfortunately the CIA does not have permission to kill me. It sucks not being:

1) overseas
2) a terrorist
3) buddies with al-Qaida

Rancher Dan said:
Man, this whole situation is getting so out of hand.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1204cia04.html

hmmm....:rolleyes: to be honest I am too lazy to read all the post on the obviouly dumb thread...

azcentral is like the national equierer of the internet...hardly a credible source...but even it was...see above post... The gov't can tell you what temp your piss was when you were in 3rd grade if they really cared about knowing everything about us... I think you are probably safe, just be careful when getting out of the shower to not leave the towel on your head.

wtf? I donated but not only do I not have a contributor under my tag, but you don't stick up for ME Scrourge!

Yogi said:
An idiot that donated a lot of money to keep this site alive. You should be thanking him that you can even post your inane drivel.

yea, and like me, he also hasn't gotten his "contributor" tag, even though he probably has, like me, pm'd and e-mailed colossus...

[NAT]Smelly said:
yea, and like me, he also hasn't gotten his "contributor" tag, even though he probably has, like me, pm'd and e-mailed colossus...

He requested not to have one.

logmans said:
If you dont believe that do some fucking research moron.

you're still a moron. Why don't you post some unbiased sources since the last one you posted was shown to be BS by me in that other thread?

Say hi to the uberliberal prof of yours for me.

Back